- What do we think of when we hear the term, "Fast food?"
- Is it helping or hurting us?
- What about the burger that comes with it, and breakfast & dinner? It’s no wonder that we have an overweight & obesity epidemic!
- Don’t they sell salads?
- Is there anything I can do if I still want to eat at these cheap, convenient food places, but want to make wise choices?
- Are deli’s like Subway, or the one near work, a good option?
- Any other good “fast food” options? -ready to eat fruits & veggies -healthier entrees HMR -tuna in a pouch -ready made salds, just choose your dressing wisely or have your own on hand
Doh! Did you notice the Cell Phone? Thanks for the great feedback!
Fox Searchlight productions is going to make Fast Food Nation into a movie.
The RSS feed for our podcast is http://feeds.feedburner.com/EatingWell